I Need Help!
Where's my password? Where's the reply to my message?
If you've been expecting an email from us but haven't it received yet, it's probably because an overzealous anti-spam filter marked our email as spam and diverted it away from your inbox. Please:
- Ensure that the email address you provided to us is correct.
- Look into the Spam or Junk folders of your email account.
- Try, if possible, to use another email address from another email provider.
- Alternatively, send a message to our auxiliary address email@example.com and ask us to communicate with you using this address. You can also call us.
Why can't I sign in? Why can't I access a page? Why can't I download?
The configuration of your browser might be preventing you from accessing some areas of our website. Try checking the following:
- Does your browser accept cookies? A session cannot be established without cookie support from your browser.
- Did you connect through an anonymizer or proxy? Please try connecting without it.
- Can your browser open secure connections using HTTPS? Also check that your firewall is not preventing outgoing HTTPS connections.
- If none of the above helps, send a message to our auxiliary address firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which page or file you can't access. We will help you out.
How can I report a problem? How can I get help with something else?
Send us a message, we will be happy to assist you!
If you can't contact us or if you don't receive a reply from us, please resend your message to our auxiliary address email@example.com.